Look who I got 😂

Joey was my very first kit. I literally cried when I got it, I had never seen a doll so realistic, I was so excited to start my reborning journey. It was 5 years ago.

I couldn’t resist painting him again with my new skills, to see how I have improved.

27 Likes

Would be nice to see them side by side!

5 Likes

Yes I will do that !

3 Likes

Oh yay! I can’t wait to see!!!

3 Likes

I am so curious and i understand what you mean ,my first was Sadie and i still have here :grinning:
Maybe you can make him/here a girl than you have brother and sister ? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Can’t wait to see!

1 Like

Can’t wait to see what you do with him :heart:
I painted him about 7 years ago, and have always had a soft spot for him , even though he’s not the most popular kit :grin:

1 Like

I choose him as my first because he reminded me of my son.

Brother/sister is a good idea!

14 Likes

What a beautiful baby! :blue_heart:

1 Like

He is beautiful! I can’t wait to see your newer version

1 Like

Your baby is beautiful! I can’t wait to see Joey finished.

1 Like

That is a great idea! I did Easton, 6-months, first, and I also have Grant, who to me looks like an awake Easton. I don’t know if or when I will ever get to it, but I have thought about it. I can’t wait to see your babies. Your babies are always beautiful.

1 Like

Thank you !

He is one of my faves and one of my dream kits. I was in the works of repainting him, as I bought him partially painted from @Pittypat. I said he looked like a frog and she sent some frog themed clothes! :laughing:

1 Like

A little frog, yes :joy:
I dislike his limbs but he is cute, always looks a little surprised.

I love her kits. They have an adorable, homely look to them… Your son is not homely by any means! Had to stress that. He favors adorable-the expression…that kit nails it. I have tanner, love that ugly guy but not his limbs. Wanna see an ugly baby? I have to find my son’s birth pics. I was in denial when I saw him, thought somebody switched him. :laughing:

2 Likes

My second son was an ugly baby, poor thing.:sweat_smile: He’s a very cute boy now. But beauty is subjective ! I like Tanner too, I would like to paint him some day.

1 Like

On second glance he almost looks like sue Sue.

I see the similarities. I have never thought about SueSue being a potential match :flushed:

3 Likes

Almost like a mix between the two! Juesy! :rofl:

1 Like