Look what the internet taught me! ;)

Those are so cute!

1 Like

I’d like to try this little hat!!! Could you share the web site? I like to do mostly mindless stuff like squares to keep my hands busy but maybe I could keep track of this😄 VERY cute!!!

2 Likes

This is the video I watched :slight_smile: How to Crochet Pixie Style Bonnet Hat TUTORIAL #164 - YouTube
If you make one please share a picture! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You’ve got a deal😄 Thank you!

2 Likes

Thank you, I made spongebob and patrick with no pattern just made them by looking at a photo of them. As for the afghan and pillow no pattern except for the dragon embellishments (I had a pattern for it) and no pattern for the letters in his name.

I love to crochet when I have time. Reborning has been taking up a lot of my time lately.

5 Likes

When my husband and I travel, I like to do SOMETHING with my hands. I was hopeful I could do rooting…silly me! Too much motion😩 Back to crochet…

2 Likes

Very nice…love what you made…the internet today has taught me patience…hubby s laptop that I am now using was out of order…somehow I got it going…a number of steps and wasting time but at least I can get online with it and do my things…check my mail etc…and come on here…beginning to enjoy my bb time more than Facebook…and my tablet is hving trouble charging…so I have given it a charging plus all to itsself and will go and see what that is dong soon…of course I am reborning again and debating whether or not to take my two top boys out for a nice walk…sun is still shining and even though we still have lots of snow maybe the break will calm me down…nothing worse than when technology does not do what it is intended to do…sorry about my comlaining but I am a bit annoyed with the internet today…the little cap is gorgeous though…love everything about it…only thing dont like is that I cannot knit or crochet to save my life…but love to sew though…no smiley faces or anything else…on hubbys laptop…!!

1 Like

I use to do lap quilting.

1 Like