Look Ladies, I'm Excited!

I am sooo excited—I went to Walmart today and I found this “Scoop Rocker” for toddlers and it is Perfect or our babies!!! It’s light weight and is so easy to carry----much easier that my baby car seat! It’s less than $5, thought I’d share with all of you, I thought it would be perfect for displaying dolls on a table for sale. What do you think of it??? Don’t mind the pictures, I didn’t take time to do them better just wanted to get it out there for you to see,

31 Likes

You can get them at farm & fleet also. I love the look with your baby in it. I need one now. They take up less space too. Thanks for the neat idea!

3 Likes

I do need something to sit my new baby in, so I might have to get one for the moment. Thank you for sharing, Lynn!! Glad you found it and find it easier to use. :heart:

2 Likes

Thanks guys, it’s really great, not too big, just a perfect size for the dolls. It seems to look bigger in the picture than it actually is. I love it, think I might get more.

4 Likes

That’s cute and looks handy!

1 Like

I also thought you could put a little block of wood or something under the front if you didn’t want it to rock so far forward. You know–keep it laying back a little.

2 Likes

Looks like I will be going to Walmart tomorrow!

1 Like

Are these in the baby section?

1 Like

perfect!!

1 Like

That’s perfect. @lynn will multiples stack inside of one another?

2 Likes

No Piglet----they were by the toys. Get one, they’re cool.

2 Likes

I think so they were stacked together in the big boxes. I’m going to go get a couple more tomorrow, I think. I will check to see how they stack then. I didn’t really pay attention if they stacked tightly.

1 Like

That’s a brilliant idea! I’ve been waiting for a muscle in my forearm to heal and avoided a my heavy car seat in my last photo shoot so I wouldn’t reaggravate it. I’ve gotta get one now! And it’s inexpensive! Great thinking!

1 Like

I’m going to Walmart tonight anyway!!! Yay!

1 Like

Yep, you’re right it would. Just put a little stick under the rocker and it won’t come so far forward, works perfect, I just tried it with a pencil.

1 Like

Your very welcome, try to help out when I can. Merry Christmas to you and yours as well.

1 Like

Glad you said that- I’ve never seen them in the baby section so I was wondering if I had just somehow overlooked them.

I’ll be checking my Walmart out tomorrow, thanks! :thumbsup:

What a great find! You are so kind to share with us. These are great for displaying babies.

Awesome! Think of the photo possibilities