Look at this Jade awake prototype! She’s gorgeous

By artist Lena Smith…she’s so amazing and her Jade is stunning :two_hearts:

33 Likes

Oh my goodness I am here for this girl. I love the peeky eyed babies!

3 Likes

beautiful :heart:

1 Like

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

I love her! May have to be one for my collection!

1 Like

So cute! They’re getting better at making open eyes on Realborns. The most recent ones eyes have looked much more natural!

8 Likes

I gotta get this one! Love Jade!

1 Like

I totally agree, for that reason alone I may have to get a couple of these kits!

1 Like

Wow, I love that BB are coming out with so many awake versions of the asleep kits, :+1:to BB

5 Likes

Yaaaaaaaaas! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Oh she is very beautiful!!! She out did herself with this one!! I’d live to have her!!

2 Likes

Oh! She is SWEET!

2 Likes

I love her, and I love that they have picked up the speed with all these new Realborn kits. Fun and exciting!

4 Likes

Need this one !!!

2 Likes

Aww! I can’t wait for her kit to come out. She’s my favorite realborn :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: She’s sooo cuddly :purple_heart:

2 Likes

I love love love her!!!
Such beautiful natural coloring,
ALL her babies look SO amazing and gorgeous
Stunning artwork

1 Like

Wow beautiful

2 Likes

Thank You:) there was a huge learning curve when I started creating awake versions of our Realborns. Glad Everyone is liking the newer ones, There are definitely some more awake to come that I think will absolutely get some hearts skipping a beat!

I love Lena Smiths’ babies she did an incredible job painting such a gorgeous little girl!!

10 Likes

Lena Smith has really done an incredible job with this Realborn:) She has made Her look so sweet and perfect, can’t wait to see how everyone reborns her when she is released!

5 Likes

Oh, love her :heart_eyes:

2 Likes