Look alive medium what the heck

New York… :wink:

The plain thinning medium mattes it down for me, but the look alive adds a sheen. I’m speaking from my own personal experience. I’m sure it depends on the method.

1 Like

I’m sure it is much like the mystery of some jars of matte varnish being shiny and some not. The mediums don’t always seem to hold the same truths for different people/different batches.

4 Likes

We always learn new things . Thank you

1 Like

Do they deliver parcels at all ?

2 Likes

Yup yup

1 Like

Dollssoreal sells it.

1 Like

Thank you! I definitely want to give it a try

1 Like

Hi :wave:t2:
I use mainly thick medium (for skin texture), dewy skin and a little thinning medium. I’ll tint it usually with purples, pinks, or yellow. I apply with a stippler sponge and let dry.
You have to bake it ALOT. The more you bake it, the more dewy it becomes. I use shine remover on some areas of the face and hands/feet. Hope this helps!

2 Likes

You make it sound so easy lol!

1 Like

It is! You just have to pounce the heck out of it to get the thick medium to spread :laughing:

3 Likes

Thank you for sharing :two_hearts: You are the texture queen!

3 Likes

Lol absolutely! Thank you :heart:

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and now I just need to get brave enough to test it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

No problem

1 Like

Would you mind sharing what shine remover you use? I use Americana over my texturing and it gets really dry looking sometimes. Thanks in advance :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hmmmm I did a search and couldn’t find it :face_with_monocle:

I’m sorry, I meant dollsbysandie. Charge it to my head and not to my heart. Happy Easter!

1 Like

Oooh thank you!

Here you go :heart:

https://macphersoncrafts.com/online-store/reborn-paints/premixed-heat-set-paints/shine-remover.htm

1 Like