Long shot but if theres any!

I know this is extremely long shot but Im looking for the Loveliness kit by Eva Helland / lee middleton. Painted or kit is totally fine, even if its just a head. I saw one a while ago and didnt look very hard but I came across another picture and I just have to have her lol

Heres an Image of her

6 Likes

If any cant be found then would anyone know what kits resemble her?

She is a gorgeous baby! That particular one inspired me to buy and paint that kit years ago. I have been hoarding another kit for years too. I just starting painting it for the DOTW expo.

2 Likes

I have that kit. She’s still in the original box. I hadn’t really thought of selling ( I’ve never been able to part with any of them). Right now my car is in the shop and the bill…$$$$$
I will consider letting her go for the right price. Send me an offer :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi Debra, long time since I’ve seen you on the forum. How have you been?

I’m good! I retired so now I have lots of time for dollies. No more 60 hour work weeks and driving in the snow for me! I’m loving retirement. :slightly_smiling_face: How have you been?

2 Likes

Lucky you, retired! I have 5 more years!

You’ll get there :wink: I had planned to work a couple of more years and rake in that overtime pay for my savings. But Covid shut us down and after it was time to go back ,zero precautions were taken :confused: I was already at the retirement age and wasn’t taking any chances. I worked too long to have it all eaten up by medical expenses ( or worse) lol So glad it did retire though…Every day is a joy!!!

Did you find the kit? I am willing to sell mine. :slight_smile:
I can’t keep them all :smiling_face:

I didnt, i forgot the dotwe is coming very soon and decided to put her on the backburner for a while :relaxed: