As of yesterday, many of us were logged out and have been unable to log in. I was receiving error 403 Forbidden for every attempt to log in, use the forgot password feature, and the skip password feature. I cleared my cache but still had no luck until eventually I was able to get in.

I know that some others still haven’t managed to get back in though. @bbsupport is there something that the users who are still locked out can do to get back in? Thank you

Ps- I’ve posted this to baby talk because it is the only user category that can be seen without logging in. I hope that’s ok.

6 Likes

I finally got back in a few minutes ago. Thank you for posting!

4 Likes

I’m back in!

3 Likes

Hi All,
We contacted support for the Forum hosting site and they made an update to our forum account. Hopefully things will be working smoothly now.

Thanks,
BB Support

11 Likes

I am back in… I had contacted Jessica and she said she would try to get in touch with the “hosting” people and get it fixed…

4 Likes

I’m back in as well :blush:

3 Likes

I was only logged out. And it let me back in on first try…
But…i am mainly using my phone as computer is at Nate’s house.

4 Likes

Thank you for doing that. I’m back in now. Hopefully it’s all fixed.

6 Likes

Thank you I finally able to get back in

4 Likes

I never pay any attention to what category things are posted under. I just read the title.

4 Likes

I still can’t get in on my iPad. I was able to get in on my phone tho.

1 Like

I’m back too. Couldn’t figure out what I’d done to get banned all of a sudden and was glad to know, after emailing back and forth with BB, it was a quirk in the system. That “403 Forbidden” banner is scary!

2 Likes