Local place to buy magnets

Being the scatterbrain that I am, I have managed to misplace an entire bulk order of rare earth magnets. And by misplace, I mean that I have been looking for two days… while my table is loaded with 6 babies to assemble.

I ordered another set from Ebay, but no telling when that will arrive. Is there any local place that would sell these kinds of magnets. I have Walmart here, but I’m pretty sure they don’t have them.

3 Likes

I buy them at Micheals with my coupon. They are 4 in a pack .

1 Like

I’ve never seen them there either. What section are they in, @PutABonnetOnIt?

1 Like

I couldn’t find them either since someone else recommended to buy them there, so I had to ask. I think they were in scrapbooking area…

1 Like

Thank you. :blush:

1 Like

I hope you can get some

1 Like

I got some at hobby lobby.

3 Likes

That is great to know!

I get mine online at kjmagnetics.com Large selection. Good prices.

5 Likes

What is the shipping costs like? What size do you buy? Thanks

I buy the N641 for pacifiers and N642 for hair bows because they’re thinner. I put the N641 inside the head under the bow. These are N42 strength. N52 is a little stronger but the N42s work for me. I like the rectangular ones for pacifiers because I think they keep it more stable than the round ones. I can get 15 of each for $19.20 + $5 USPS shipping. The other shipping methods are ridiculously expensive for such small items.

Someone mentioned Home Depot before.

They have some at Tru Value too, no more Home Depot for me, :cry:

2 Likes

Hmm I will have to check mine!

I buy my magnets from Home Depot…

I couldn’t find small enough magnets at Home Depot :cry:

I bought mine @ Homedepo.

@ellakabella in Home Depot they have magnets in two places. The magnets I used to buy were located by the paint department. Don’t know if this has changed or not but the employees didn’t even realize they were in two different locations.

2 Likes

The only ones I found at our local Home Depot were way too big.

1 Like

Are we the only ones who use these? I never did find any here locally. We have a Michael’s that is like 30 minutes away. I may give them a call before wasting my time going up there.

1 Like