Little Max

So. For a while now I wanted Max, but he was sold out and I don’t have a lot of money for dolls. I told myself I’d have to wait until he got back, and then I’d only get him if he was on sale. This morning I woke up to an email from BB saying he’s back. Of course he’s also on sale.
Then I told myself, I want to sell my monkey first. Of course, someone just bought him.
Now I kind of have to, haha.
I wanted him to make a little baby Jesus as a Christmas decoration. I’m not very religious, but baby Jesus just should be there at Christmas time.
I think God really wants to see me make a little Jesus. :joy:

16 Likes

ABSOLUTELY! Meant to be! :smile:

1 Like

I was going to make a Moses baby in a basket etc. But I chose Cozy and he ended up so big that I couldn’t find a basket big enough that didn’t cost a fortune. Good luck with baby Jesus…hope you can find a manger for him.

2 Likes

I’ve been thinking about using my old wooden doll crib. Or asking my dad real nicely to make one. He’s good at woodworking.

Good idea. St. Joseph was a carpenter. LOL

2 Likes

Haha, true. The doll crib was also made by my dad, my mom made the bedding. I never even knew until a few years ago, haha.

1 Like

Nooo, I waited until I got off work to order and now he’s no longer discounted. :sob:

It’s a sign from God!

Came across this awhile back, don’t know who made it but I thought it was adorable (I believe it was for a nativity scene, hope they don’t get mad)

2 Likes

Cute! Is that Nod?

yes, I need to search and find who did this.

He was back on sale. Had to be a sign! Ordered him right away. I’m so happy!