Little Birdie

Hello, sharing my Little Birdie wearing this amazing outfit by @Debdi. Pictures do not do it justice. I love it so much that I am going buy another for one of my keeper babies. :blush:

Edit: Oops, I stuck this in the wrong category. Sorry about that!

28 Likes

She’s so tiny and cute! Love those delicate hands and features such pretty coloring and the perfect hair :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

And that gorgeous outfit :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

She is so adorable! And her outfit fits perfectly. Wow! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I am seriously going to hate sending this outfit away. :smile: Your crochet is simply perfection. Hope you never get tired of doing this.

1 Like

What a beauty :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Sooo tiny and beautiful :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Adorable, outfit, adorable, baby

1 Like

Thank you! I have crocheted most of my life and then every day for the past 5 years, so I don’t think I will tire of it. I am so happy you like my work!

2 Likes

She’s perfect!

1 Like

Love her hair!

1 Like

Little Birdie is adorable and i LOVE that outfit on her…blue is definitely her color!!! :heart:

1 Like

Gorgeous baby! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

She’s beautiful girl, and that dress is perfection!

1 Like

Beautiful

1 Like

She’s absolutely perfect! And her outfit is stunning :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you. This is seriously the most perfect crochet I have ever seen in person. Nothing like my own with various stitches looser than others. :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

So precious and tiny :two_hearts: That HAIR…well, just fabulous as always!

I am a huge fan of @Debdi ~ her work is soooo, so delicate and lovely; perfection every time. I’ve decided that the next set that I get from her is going to be framed.

4 Likes

Beautiful job, baby and outfit :heart_eyes:

1 Like

So cute, love that hair. And I must say, you chose the perfect outfit!!

1 Like

She is perfect in blue… Debbie does gorgeous work…

2 Likes