Lindea legler

Where is the best place to preorder? City of reborn Angels? Are they ok?

I’ve never purchased anything from there. Aren’t they in Australia? Won’t shipping will be expensive?

2 Likes

I thought Macphersons had them? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am ordering mine from http://www.noniesangelsnursery.com/ She is always a little cheaper.

2 Likes

Looks like she is having some nice sales too, Nikki! :wink:

1 Like

So does
Dolls by Sandy ($109.90 total w/$10 pre order)
Creative Impressions (!119.99 total w/$15 pre-order) and
Creative Impressions has free shipping on orders over $110. I’ve purchased kits and other supplies from both of these places and have had no problems at all.

@trilliants that’s where I pre ordered my Tomas from, I always go there first when looking for kits. I agree that she seems to have the best prices.

1 Like

City of Reborn Angels is here in OZ…Elna is super…Not sure about price with hipping for you there …would probably be cheaper to get in the USA… you could check it out though and then do the conversion and see if it comes out cheaper for you…

2 Likes

Lololol I have no idea why everything leads me to OZ!

1 Like

Lolol no wonder the preorder started today… I was looking in OZ!!! It’s tomorrow everywhere here! Lololol I don’t know where in the heck I am!!!

I get mine directly from Gudrun’s website. I always get bodies that she supplies only with the kits. I have made the mistake to buy one of her kits from another supplier who had it listed as with custom made body, and I stupidly assumed that means the body that Gudrun supplies. Well, the body I got does not suit; the arm bit is 2 inches bigger than it needs to be, and the full leg bit is also too big, and I am not happy having to alter body I paid lot for. To fix the arms is not going to be too difficult, but there is nothing I can do about the leg bits :frowning:

1 Like

Piglet----“PAY NO ATTENTION TO THAT MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN”!!!

3 Likes

Lolololololol!!!

Piglet—IT’S THE POPPIES!!!

1 Like

I could use some poppies right about now!!! Lololol

Maybe you should give some to Hubby to mellow him out!!!

Lmaolmaolmao I should put them in his coffee!!!

2 Likes

Now you’re talking Kiddo!!!

2 Likes

Just follow the 'yellow brick road"…I’ll pick you up at the airport! Would love to have you in OZ… :smile:

3 Likes