Limb Suggestions

I have 3 kits that I want to change out the arms on…Nicholas, Kyle and Amber. I don’t mind the legs but I don’t like the skinny pointy fingers on the hands…do you ladies have any suggestions what arms would look good?..the kits are 21"- 22" size.

2 Likes

I don’t like those limbs, either. They’re too stiff looking and hard to pose. I really like the Tracy/Sweetie limbs. Great detailing and they’re full. Cooper arms would probably work if you like them and BB has them for sale right now.

1 Like

Thanks Jean…I will have a look at them…I just so want something else…these babies are not my favs anyway but I got them cheap so figured if I have to paint them, I at least want some decent limbs…lol

I like Kyle and I liked Nikki’s version of Nikolas but they’re not my favs either. I know it’s hard for me to work on kits i don’t feel any connection to.

1 Like

What about Scarlett’s limbs? We were just talking about what awesome limbs they are.:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

2 Likes

I was trying to show the limbs… But all I have is hands! Lololol

Nikki’s Nicholas is why I bought the Nicholas kit…I had never liked it till I saw hers…I almost didn’t believe it was the same kit…LOVE little Gordy!!! So so cute! :smile:

2 Likes

I can’t wait to see yours @westernstarr :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️ and thank you!!

1 Like

Thank you!!! I started him and hated him. 6 months later, I grabbed his head and next thing I knew… He was Cute! Lololol I LOVE when that happens!

3 Likes

I agree Nikki. Definitely the best rendition of that kit Ive seen :wink:

1 Like