Levi- one pink limb

I just ordered my first Levi from macphersons. The whole kit is a peachy light orange color- other than one pinkish colored arm. Did everyone’s Levi come like that? I can work around it, just wondering.

Nope both of my kits have been normal… that’s really strange!

2 Likes

I totally know what you are talking about! I don’t have any mixed limbs but I have two Levi kits and one is a yellowy color and the other is more pink! I’m guessing they they may have mixed up batches :sob:

2 Likes

Hey same!!! They did paint up the same though.

1 Like

If you emailed or tagged Mac’s they may be willing to send you a replacement or let you swap it.

1 Like

Mine were the same.

1 Like

Thanks for responding. Last time I had an issue I had to send the limbs back pack it up print label drop off at fedex, wait for them to check it and send me a new one, took about 1 1/2 weeks. Wondering if I should work around it or send back. It’s just for that much money- ya know what I mean? I’m spoiled from shopping at B.B.

4 Likes

I don’t know what I would do, lol.

1 Like

Mine had two pink arms.

1 Like

You are very talented and I’m sure you will be able to color match easily as you go along.

1 Like

Thank you Kim that’s really nice of you

I had to buy a Levi when I got a custom order for another doll the other day because I see he is time limited before I can’t get one- you know that feeling lol

2 Likes

Mine was all yellow tinted

1 Like