(Levi) More Cuteness... I can’t help it

How many times have you reborned a kit before you got bored with it? Or did you get bored with it?

30 Likes

I’ve only reborned three kits more than once and it was only twice.

4 Likes

It usually only takes once for me. There are way too many cute kits out there :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I tried to make him differently than the precious Levi but I guess I can only envision him light brown to caramel complexion :joy::rofl:. I’ve reborned him 3 times. Here’s my second Levi below.

14 Likes

And that’s what happened!! I’ve been waiting for the new ones to arrive and they’re taking FOREVER :woman_facepalming:t4:. So I pulled him out. I really didn’t want to paint him again…I did feel quite bored at first. But, when he’s completed I’m so in love. :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::rofl:

4 Likes

They are both beautiful! It was obviously meant to be :slight_smile:

2 Likes

He’s gorgeous! Love the skin tone with the dark lashes!
And yeah, Levi is adorable! I’ve never reborned the same kit twice, but I can easily imagine doing another Levi or Twin A. I just love Bonnie’s work.

1 Like

The best Levi I’ve seen. His coloring is perfect. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Who can resist Levi?!
I so agree!

1 Like

I have reborned Leilani yawning 4 times. I love that kit. I am not bored yet.

1 Like

He is my absolute favorite Levi ever!

1 Like

Thank you :revolving_hearts:! :rofl::joy: I might reborn Twin A &B again too.

Awe, thank you! :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

He is so popular!

1 Like

4 times! :hugs: Were they similar or were you able to create different interpretation of her. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hugs:!!

1 Like

My daughter scrolls threw this threat with me at night she saw this baby and said “Mom, lets take a moment to admire this baby!” Haha she is 6 and can appreciate a great artist! She also said we need a hat like that! AMAZING WORK!

4 Likes

:joy::rofl: Thank you. And tell your little precious daughter I said thank you as well and that she has great taste :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. Everyone loves that little hat. It’s part of the Little Me collection.

2 Likes

He’s beautiful!!

I haven’t painted too many kits but after making 3 Maddie’s I got bored of painting her. At least for awhile. She’s adorable but I’m glad I got Kodi Bear too, both super chunky and very happy yet different.

I’ll paint more Maddie’s, I know it. I haven’t gotten bored of Saskias though, I’ve painted 2 but I’ve had 3 all at once before. It’s my favorite thing ever :joy::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Thank you! :heart_eyes:

1 Like