Let's take a poll!

Which do you prefer, painted or rooted eyebrows?
I have always just assumed I like painted over rooted but I am thinking about giving rooted a try!

2 Likes

Painted, rooted often looks too thick for small babies.

2 Likes

I’ve seen good ones done both ways, but for a newborn, I prefer painted.

1 Like

I tried rooting and they looked bad, wouldn’t lay flat and I just couldn’t get them to look right but by rooting I tore up the brow area so there was no going back

3 Likes

My first time was like that but the second time I tried, I left them longer and they looked a ton better!

1 Like

It’s hard to root ‘barely there’ eyebrows on a newborn. Rooted can work on a toddler, but I still paint them because it’s easier to get them right. You can’t wipe off rooted brows and do them again.

5 Likes

I like painted brows on babies. I have seen some rooted brows on toddlers and they were amazing!

4 Likes

Painted. Rooted often remind me senior citizens man’s eyebrows :crazy_face:

6 Likes

Painted

2 Likes

Painted for sure :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Painted.

1 Like

I prefer painted because it’s so hard to get barely there brows with real mohair.

1 Like

Painted, rooted ones can get unruly

1 Like

Definitely painted

1 Like

Painted. Some of the rooted eyebrows I’ve seen (although very nice) look like thick grandpa eyebrows, unwaxed brushes.

4 Likes

Some people do some amazing rooted eyebrows that i like.
I doubt i will ever be skilled enough to do it though so i stick to painting.

1 Like

Painted…unless it’s done right

1 Like

Rooted ones tend to have very straight hairs. They can be a bit flyaway. I like petting them.

@jlesser fixed the rooted brows on one of my Mom’s reborns so they didn’t get messed up, that was an improvement.

I think painted eyebrows are more common. I like both.

2 Likes

Painted. Ugh eyebrows are my Achilles heal.

1 Like

Painted. I’ve seen too many badly rooted eyebrows and notice most root them the same color as the hair when they should be lighter.

5 Likes