Let's Show our Work, or WIP!

Did you just call me Hennie? LOL :wink:

I guess I will let it slide seems how you have pneumonia :frowning: I hope you get better soon :heart:

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy: omg I’m the worst at checking to make sure I write the right stuff. Uggh! I can’t even blame being sick. I’m always this way! :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I love it, he is really lifelike keep sharing I love seeing your babies progress!

1 Like

better question, where don’t I find clothes? LOL… I shop a lot of online baby boutiques, for sale items :slight_smile:

1 Like

he is adorable <3

1 Like

thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can you please recommend a couple that have good prices. Spencer needs a layette!

Saksoff5th (discounted Saks Fifth Ave) has some great sales right now… https://www.saksoff5th.com/Kids/Baby/shop/_/N-4ztfxf/Ne-6ja3nn

2 Likes

I love them! Thanks!

1 Like

Beautiful Chase- the purple looks good!

1 Like

Its Golden fluid so no problems…thank you for the compliment, Ill take some more pics when I get some hair on him :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much, Ill post more pics of him soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

oh wow, he’s beautiful!

1 Like

So sweet…Im going to get this kit…it will be my first micro preemie baby.

1 Like

Thanks! It’s a great kit, I can’t wait to see your version!

1 Like

I use GHSP. Is going on Patreon with Melissa George worth it? Your Chase is amazing!

1 Like

I love him!!!

1 Like

Thanks so much :slight_smile:
She has a PDF file that shows which colours in GHSP is comparable to the Golden paints. She also will say in her videos how to do certain things if you are using Genesis and she says she will be doing a baby with GHSP.

1 Like

Finally finished my ethnic June. She’s been months in the making :smile: .

29 Likes

She has a lovely golden skin tone that was hard to capture in the pictures.