Let's Show our Work, or WIP!

She your valentine baby ? Sweet

1 Like

No. I’m just going with no plan lol

2 Likes

Thank you! I gotta get good eyes for this cutie!

Great job Denise!! I LOVE the way you do the eyebrows…I definitely need a lot of work on mine. It amazes me how orange the original vinyl is. I love the skin tones too :slight_smile:

1 Like

I love how this picture made this doll look. In reality I still have so much to do, but she looks great here. I hope I can get her to look just like she looks here.

30 Likes

Evelyn finally finished. Wished the hair turned out the way I thought it should.

24 Likes

She reminds me of the queen of hearts from Alice in wonderland. Very cute.

1 Like

Aw, thank you :blush:

Lots more filling in, baby hairs, and blending but I am getting there! We have sun, but not by the good windows until this afternoon and I won’t be able to work on this then so baby looks washed out :frowning:
But I still think you can see the hair OK.

30 Likes

That hair looks great ! Just what I needed to look at as a guide today as I try to do hair on my WIP Teagan ( my second baby ) :slight_smile: is this painted or prisma pencil? Great job

1 Like

If you mean me I use paint. I have never tried Prisma for hair, but I have seen some amazing hair done with the pencils.

3 Likes

She’s beautiful. I’m sure she will love her.

1 Like

That looks awesome!! I’m still working to improve my painted hair. Maybe one day I’ll get this good. Practice, practice, practice. Lol

1 Like

Thank you! I am getting better, but still so far to go of where I want to be. The trick for me is in the flow of the paint, but for some reason even though my mix is the same sometimes the paint flows better than other times. It really is not much faster for me than rooting, but I like it better.

5 Likes

Just receive my little panthere eyes. They follow me…:open_mouth:

If somebody have a small qty of black mohair they are willing to sell, even cheap one, that would be fabulous !
I am stuck now !

21 Likes

WIP custom sisters
Little Sprouts from Jannie de Lange, Ella Mae and Louisa, with green eyes and dark golden blond human hair w/ highlights and lowlights

29 Likes

Your work is simply beautiful.

thank you :slight_smile: First thing I have ever really been good at :slight_smile: (that I get paid for LOL)

1 Like

Amazing job !!!

thank you so much :slight_smile: