Let's Show our Work, or WIP!

Beautiful baby!

1 Like

Are they different sizes? The ear is lower on the one you are painting? Maybe one is sitting on a high spot on the blanket! The baby is looking good!

They are actually laying down that is why one is higher, but the one that I started looks skinnier. Well that is why wearing black is always a great idea. Darker color makes anything look skinny :rofl:
Thank, I still have a lot to do my friend wants them dark Hispanic

2 Likes

LOVE the lip tone! Do you recall what colors you used?

Beautiful Tibby :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Tibby is being made for me right now she is not done yet but I can’t wait!

30 Likes

Wow! I’ve never seen a Libby that’s caught my eye before! Fantastic job!:two_hearts:

3 Likes

Finished my amber test head .

I went the easy route for her body since I have a cold again :tired_face: I used a 3/4 limb body and attached cloth limbs to the openings .

21 Likes

OMG! I am in love with this little one! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

She looks great and I lover her eyes and skin tones. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Wow! @anon77773884 you really did a great job with this kit!

1 Like

Yes, I wasn’t thrilled about this kit at first but took a chance and purchased it. I love how its coming out. Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you! @Mommy2six @CindyLouWho

1 Like

So pretty!!! :heart_eyes: Fantastic job! I’m in love with her lip color!

2 Likes

Awwww…you make me brood for Ella and Everly. They are both on sale and I don’t have the money yet for the minimum requirement to purchase + shipping + tax.

You did an excellent job.

1 Like

She looks beautiful.Can’t wait to see her finished.Love the hair color on her.

Lovely cuddle baby.Now I need to see how you attached the limbs to the body.

1 Like

I wanted to do that but my mind couldn’t figure it out, please show us how you did that. @LillyBellesBabies Nice test head!

1 Like

:smile: you wont need pictures for this @CarolinaCuties and @AnnieSokay as I said the easy way not up to doing much sewing right now I can explain very quick.
I had the jointed body of the right size for the head with 3/4 limbs , I then made my pattern off of limbs for that size baby that I also had here .
I even sewed them by hand as my machine is not working lol to make the pattern I just drew around the limbs on white paper add a seam allowance and cut out .
Once the limbs were sewn I stuffed them and the arm and leg caps of the body then inserted the limbs into the caps and hand stitched around .
All done
I repeat I did it the easy way some might say the lazy way but it worked so all’s good :smile: If I were doing it for someone of course the sewing machine would be best I assume but as I said I didn’t have that option.

13 Likes