Let's Show our Work, or WIP!

Perfect. Be sure to tag me if you make an updated one pls

1 Like

Not yet, going to to send her photos in a short bit. I think she’ll probably stick with boy however.

1 Like

Thank you :blush:

1 Like

Felicia is getting some color.

27 Likes

I agree that she’ll probably be adorable as either or. Just wish I knew before I pierced the ears. But she’s adorable as a girl.

27 Likes

Oh goodness he looks so real!!

2 Likes

Thank you so much. She’s sticking with boy. He works as boy but I still see girl :slight_smile:

27 Likes

Love her lip color!!! She adorable!

1 Like

Wow, she is amazing ! I love her ! Good job !

1 Like

Omg makes such a cute boy too! I can’t wait to make my sunny kit now!

3 Likes

She can pass as boy but I so loved the girl more !!! But Moma knows best, boy it is

1 Like

Wow!!! @anon81835189 she’s stunning!

1 Like

I see boy!!! And a darling one at that :blush:

1 Like

She’s beautiful! Good luck with the rooting…I was way too scared to even attempt it on my first baby. Keep her so you can track your progress as you continue to make more of these little ones. With such a good first, you won’t see startling changes from one baby to the next, but I’ll bet if you look back in a year or so you will be surprised at how subtle progress adds up! Way to go!

2 Likes

I am UGH - re-rooting Freya Kewy that was purchased when I had babies selling through The Doll House. She was a gift for an 11 year old that just loved the hair right off of her head! Now that she is 15, her parents helped her to buy a custom Serenity Eagles (as a boy) and asked if I could improve Freya for her… So, I told them I would re-root the bald spots for $100.00. UGH! Anyway, here is the project and a picture of her new baby boy. Of course they are in the wrong order and SIDEWAYS!

19 Likes

The new boy looks darling.
At least you know they’re both loved very, very much.

2 Likes

Still looking good as a boy. My son is almost 4 and is still mistaken to be a girl by people who see him for the first time and those who know him from far. No matter how much action hero t-shirts he wears. I deliberately dress him in Bow ties to church for that reason. LOL!

4 Likes

She’s so pretty!! Great job!!

1 Like

We’re all reborn addicts!! :joy:

3 Likes

One of the most beautiful babes I’ve ever seen! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like