Let's see some Valentine's babies💕

He sounds like my EX husband! Ticks me off, how ungrateful is that? I hope he is absolutely fantastic in other areas to balance that behavior. :rage::rage::rage::rage:

2 Likes

I love you all!!! Thank you!!! And I am going to buy that collar and dog tag!!! Hmm, how to make a dog house? Pop scicke sticks??? Lololol

4 Likes

Works or a dog bed you leave in the living room by his favorite spot so he sees it all the TIME :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Lololol my dogs will eat the pugling!! :scream::scream::scream:

2 Likes

@LisaLynn thanks for sharing pics!! I’m still missing her. You are so sweet to her AND by the way…she is to real!!!

1 Like

Oops forgot :neutral_face:

1 Like

@mamadar82
Thank you. I worked really hard on her. When I first started on the kit I wasn’t feeling it at all, but just a couple of layers in and that chubby face just hit me! lol. I’ve ordered 2 more spencer kits to make twins, but need to find a different set of limbs for one of them.

2 Likes

Those pics are awesome!!

Geez… Between you and @mamadar82… You got me loving Spencer!!!

1 Like

I Love your Spencer too…ADORABLE!!! :smile:

2 Likes

So not sure…who reborn that one? Is it one you did, Melanie or did Lisa reborn her?..either way…she is cute as a button…

2 Likes

Melanie reborned baby Kase for me…

2 Likes

She is just adorable…lovely!

3 Likes

@Blissfulbabies, I found you through lurking on the forum, lol! @46and2 had just bought your Serenity and loved her so much, and mentioned that she almost got Kase too. The other ladies had such good things to say about your work so I looked you up on reborns.com and now I have a sweet baby of my own​:blush::two_hearts:

5 Likes

Oh how sweet. Such a compliment to be stalked :blush:. I’m just happy you love her. She’s still my screen saver on my phone so I can see her everyday.

2 Likes

I also have Spencer in my stash. Just love that face.

2 Likes

I love Lane. Yours is beautiful. The skintone is so sweet and soft. :slight_smile: