Let's see some Valentine's babiesšŸ’•

Happy Vakentineā€™s Day!!! Baby Piper (Lane)

19 Likes

Aw cute!

1 Like

So sweet! :heart:

1 Like

Well he hated my puglet!!! He put him right back into the box and covered him with the paper I wrapped him with. He just seemed annoyed, and saidā€¦ One of your dolls, really??? Poor little pugling!!! :tired_face::tired_face::tired_face: I also bought him a beautiful Italian murano glass sculpt, red and shaped roughly like a heart. :heart:ļø That he likedā€‹:heart:ļø He must of forgotten today was Valentineā€™s Day!! Even though I reminded him a lot of times!!! :thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

4 Likes

Thank you Michelle!!! He doesnā€™t deserve puglet either!!! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

10 Likes

Nikki, WTF??? Is he out of his mind? Your pug is adorable! and you made it for him. Iā€™m just stunned. Do I need to come out there and go all Southern redneck on him???

9 Likes

Yes, please!!! :+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2: I told him itā€™s not a baby dollā€¦ That is a DOG. He said yeah, a dog with a monkey hat on its head and itā€™s wearing clothes. I saidā€¦ Oh, because I thought he could be your Harley buddy and he could come with you when you ride. :wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink: I said it totally serious, he looked like I had finally lost my mind. Lol whatever!!! Thatā€™s the last time Iā€™ll make him a doll or dog!!! Lololololol that will teach him!

13 Likes

Iā€™m just so ticked off! Nobody does that to our Nikki!!! Itā€™s like, well like putting Baby in a corner. Itā€™s just not done!

9 Likes

Thatā€™s exactly it, Bette! Nikki, Iā€™m so sorry. We should show up in a group and make him hold our babiesā€¦and smile. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

He is just not very nice!!! Itā€™s the thought that counts and I guess he was thoughtless! Iā€™m bringing puglet to his office, where I work( unfortunately) and he will be the new mascot! I guess he is my valentines gift! Thanks me!!! Lololo

11 Likes

He is just not very nice!!! Itā€™s the thought that counts and I guess he was thoughtless! Iā€™m bringing puglet to his office, where I work( unfortunately) and he will be the new mascot! I guess he is my valentines gift! Thanks me!!! Lololo

5 Likes

Thanks for being ticked off for me ladies!! :heart:ļø:heart:ļø:heart:ļø:heart:ļø

8 Likes

You donā€™t deserve that Nikkiā€¦makes me upsetā€¦your hubby needs to be nicerā€¦hugsā€¦:purple_heart:

5 Likes

Thanks Ladies!!! Itā€™s ok, I totally expected it ā€¦ But I did it anyway. He is not the type to appreciate anything. Things are more expected, and then not appreciated. It didnā€™t hurt my feelings not one bit! :grinning:

5 Likes

Mine isnā€™t mean, he just thinks Valentineā€™s day is crap too. Lol. Oh well. Love ya Nik! @Nikkiroc

5 Likes

I have one thing to say about thisā€¦Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrā€¦ok well actually I have two things to sayā€¦Mr Rotkoā€¦you need to realize that one day you will look around and there will be no Nikkiā€¦There are lots of NICE men who would love to have as BEAUTIFUL thoughtful a wife like yoursā€¦One day youā€™ll find you are no longer the centre of her universe! - Nikki is a beautiful ladyā€¦inside and outā€¦that is a rare findā€¦She must love you a lot to have taken the time to make that little pug for you with all she doesā€¦Pity, you canā€™t get past the macho male egotistical BC to appreciate the love and thought ā€¦ :smile:

10 Likes

Thank you Starr! Lucky for me I wasnā€™t raised to be rude. I would of thought of his time and effort had he cared enough to even write a card for me. He and I see the world very differently these days. Something good comes out of all thingsā€¦ And I have developed a very thick skin. Honestly, this didnā€™t phase me. I know I did a good thing and wellā€¦ He didnā€™t. Lesson learned. Oh well!!! I donā€™t wish ill will on anyoneā€¦ But I do hope karma exists!!! :grinning::grinning::grinning::heart:ļø:grinning::heart:ļø:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::thinking::+1:t2:

7 Likes

I do know what you mean about the thick skinā€¦I developed it too though an abusive first marriageā€¦I was a young 18 year old girl who was raised in the most loving family in the whole worldā€¦my parents adore each other so it was devastating when I found out that my parents were the exception, not the ruleā€¦lol The great thing is I have absolutely no feeling for him whatsoeverā€¦he killed them allā€¦I donā€™t even hate himā€¦he means no more to me than any strange man walking down the streetā€¦You sort of become an M & M ā€¦hard shell on the outside but soft in the middleā€¦It is a survive mechanism that falls in place for some of usā€¦Those type males will either make you tougher or break you if you love them and let them.

Anyway, I love your little pug and the Sock monkey hat is the cutest (I use to collect sock monkeys an still have a few of them as well as a sock monkey hat I wear in the winterā€¦hahahaha! I know, I will never grow upā€¦lol so I think he looks adorableā€¦ he will make a totally adorable mascot at your job!..lol If it were me, I would make him a little dog tag or collar and have your hubbyā€™s name put on itā€¦and make a little dog house and put him in itā€¦cause that is where he needs to be at the momentā€¦lol

7 Likes

Not to sound overly dramatic, but @Nikkiroc it made me sad hearing about your what your husband did. I donā€™t know you personally, but just talking with you here on the forum youā€™re always kind, helpful and you have this crazy fun energy that always makes me smile when I read your posts/responses. Itā€™s the type of person & personality that should be celebrated and treasured, not taken for granted. I donā€™t know your hubby either and of course would never wish him any harm, but Karma does exist and when it finally catches up to him I hope itā€™s kinder to him than he is to you. You Keep Smiling and donā€™t let him get you down.

Happy Valentineā€™s Day from Adelaide (Spencer :slight_smile: )

17 Likes

Oh Dances! Your Spencer made a beautiful girl!

2 Likes