Lets Make a Gorilla Baby!

I just posted the first episode of a little you tube video. @Nikkiroc sent me this baby as a little joke (she knows I don’t like animal sculpts) and I thought it would be fun to step outside my comfort zone and paint it.

These videos are just for fun, I am not an expert, just pure silly entertainment.

14 Likes

I’m so excited to watch it!!! I love your videos!!! I love your voice and you are sooo funny!!!

3 Likes

I love that you went ahead and painted him, he’s going to look amazing when you are all finished. I subscribed to your channel…sorry I didnt do it earlier but I keep forgetting to look you up. I like to watch youtube while I root so Ill have to catch up on your other videos.

3 Likes

Well thank you for subscribing, and I hope you like it, it was super fun, not sure I will be making a lot of gorillas in the future but sure glad I made this one, it is going to be hard to part with her!

2 Likes

I use Golden acrylics but I like to watch people paint with GHSP even if it does make me jealous :wink: . Due to my health problems and the fact that running in and out of the house to bake is not as easy in a wheelchair. I decided when I first started that Id have to use acrylics. Too bad I couldn’t hire an assistant to bake for me LOL.

1 Like

hey it is all the same at the end of the day, we are using paint and vinyl, mohair and glass beads…it doesn’t matter if it air dries or bakes.

Good for you for putting your health and body first.

2 Likes

She is turning out adorable! I have a Pearl and this is definitely making me want to get her out and paint her. I may just have use your video as a tutorial.

2 Likes

Your Gorilla is adorable! :heart:

1 Like