Let’s show our WIP part 4 (Part 3)

I have a salt lamp cord thing…
I rarely use it. Just on super hard heads. I was trying not to, but man, Chantal needs it.
Maybe my house temperature is too cold. Lol

2 Likes

She definitely needs her head heated. Some parts of it were still pretty tough even warmed on the highest setting.

2 Likes

Not really… Silvia did one for Qbonus (sp?) with her rooting pattern that I try to follow. It wasn’t done in a shareable format. I root from the cut end with a 42 or 43 single barb or crown needle and try to get no more than 2-3 hairs in each hole.

3 Likes

Good to know. Thank you!

1 Like

I think Jaxton is a girl

21 Likes

@YelenaRey 's cuddle baby Rylee was so darn cute on the Mac’s website that I had to paint one for myself. I also needed a break from rooting, it is definitely a skill I need to practice more haha. I don’t know if I’ll ever be able to mono root, but I have a whole new appreciation for anyone with the patience to do it!

14 Likes

Aww, thank you so much for your kind words! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

My little ones (Lil Jude, Magnolia and Suu Kyi) are waiting for the DOTWE show (no photoshoots yet, just a quick picture)

26 Likes

I like that they all have such different skin tones. How many will you be taking to the show?

2 Likes

I love all of them!

1 Like

Callaway has glue drying before glossing and lash trim…

14 Likes

Thank you!
I am planning 15 for DOTWE if I’ll finish rooting all those that I planned.
I was hoping for a booth, but only got a table, so I sold 6 babies who left after the Yophi show on Reborns this month just to reduce my inventory. I hope the rest will feet on a table.

Thank you so much! :hugs:

If you have something like this you can stack them and zip tie them together and fit four in the space of two.

2 Likes

Beautiful girl

1 Like

2 Likes

The Reborn Artist Studio has a really great rooting class! She teaches mono-rooting and its a self paced online course. I’ve heard nothing but great things about it from mutual students we have.

7 Likes

And she is here on this forum also @Miraboo :slight_smile:

5 Likes

The beginnings of curls

26 Likes

How adorable :heart: :heart::heart:

1 Like