Let’s show our WIP part 4 (Part 3)

Eliza! Here’s the pictures of her from BB. She’s an older kit I snagged during one of the many sales.

1 Like

Cute!

Trying to dress her…

Rooting Tavie

14 Likes

Working on Luxe’s photos today 🩷

27 Likes

Lots of colour on this guy but still going darker. Matting seems to lighten silicone.

22 Likes

Completely stuck with this baby. She needs something and I have no idea what it is.

7 Likes

It may be the light but she seems a bit orange to me ?

I understand what you mean but I can’t pinpoint what could be missing. Maybe just let her on the side for a few days or look at her in different light sources.

1 Like

For some reason my phone camera makes her look quite orange, she’s got more ‘cool’ tones in real life.
But yeah, I think she’ll just be stored away where I can’t see her for a couple of days and then I’ll carry her around the house in different lighting situations, haha. Might try to pop her onto a body and see if that helps me see what she’s missing.

2 Likes

Still rooting Megan! Clara loves the babies

25 Likes

Winter by Laura tuzio Ross

10 Likes

Jaxton WIP. Wasn’t sure how blotchy a dark skinned silicone would turn out since I don’t have much experience with silicone but I’m pretty happy with the way it’s turning out.

27 Likes

He’s already amazing!

1 Like

Oh wow! You got him that dark quickly! Nice work!

2 Likes

Needs a tiny bit more hair in the very back and her eyelashes and she’ll finally be done!!

27 Likes

Love!!! :heart:

1 Like

Will be starting rooting prob end week on winter she will have dark green eyes with blonde hair

11 Likes

Beautiful baby!

1 Like

Wow, she is amazing! What kit is this? Looks familiar but I can’t place it.

1 Like

Those brows :heart_eyes: they are perfection!

2 Likes

Thank you @Shara and @YelenaRey

2 Likes