Let’s show our WIP part 4 (Part 3)

Improving… hoping for in patient PT soon before coming home. He is still confused but has had general anesthesia 3 times in the past 9 days. He is still in ICU, but catheter and drain tube in the pericardium were removed this morning…

9 Likes

Sounds like a step in the right direction Pia. Take care of yourself Mike, we’re all pulling for you!!

3 Likes

Thanks to everyone … last word is that he will be moved out of ICU to a room tomorrow and if he remains strong, he will be moved to inpatient physical therapy for a week or more before coming home. THEN after at home for a few weeks, he will go to Cardiac Rehab 3 times a week at the hospital rehab. I think I will have a very busy spring and summer.

10 Likes

I really like her face too. But that pronounced fontanelle doesn’t look good for painted hair.

3 Likes

Love him/her! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you @YelenaRey @quiltsabunch … Callaway definitely would be harder to make painted hair look good.

2 Likes

It’s too bad when the sculpt is like that. A little yes, too much and it limits it more to rooted hair or weird looking painted hair.

1 Like

Oh, poor man! So much to handle! I hope he will recover quickly! :blue_heart:
And my heart goes to you also as his caregiver :heart:

1 Like

Started details with powders and pencils- one of my favorite steps :slight_smile:

17 Likes

16 Likes

May I asl what pencil details do you do?

3 Likes

The coloring is amazing!!

1 Like

I used the black cherry prisma to add capillaries, and I also used it in a few of the creases over the paint and powders, and used a bit on the lips. It is dark and rainy today, so I will look over it when the lighting is better. If I overdid it, I can rub it out with a q-tip. But, with micro preemies, I’m figuring you see more of that anyway because their skin is so thin. Oh, I also use them for nails most of the time. I probably will for these guys since they are so tiny.

6 Likes

Thank you!
I use Cherry Prisma for capillaries and lips highlights also. I love that color.

2 Likes

Finishing up skin tone so I can start hair this week. This is Sawyer by Emily Jameson. I’m in love with this kit and sculptor. 🩵

15 Likes

Tiny feets 🩷

23 Likes

Started officially rooting Megan today! The lighting makes her yellow, shes far from that in person :smiling_face:

The

16 Likes

I still can’t get over those perfect little lips!

2 Likes

I’m working on combi hair

25 Likes

Beautiful!!! :heart_eyes: