Let’s show our WIP part 4 (Part 3)

Thank you. I will have a table at DOTWE and I’m planning on having some eyes for sale there. Not tons because I’m concentrating on dolls. Whatever is left after the sale I will sell through IG. The shipping is about $12-15 to the US so I wasn’t really sure that they’d sell if I had to ship. At the doll show no one has to worry about shipping on top of the price.

4 Likes

Oh ok, that makes sense. If you ever planned to ship though, I’d purchase from you. These are my favorite pair so far!

Thanks. After the doll show I’ll ship if someone is willing to pay. I won’t be making tons to sell but I’ll have the odd set here and there.

3 Likes

People pay FAR more than that for shipping when they buy from artists like Carola Carrolls- I believe she’s in Italy?

I think you’ll have no problem selling :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Well that’s good to know. I know it’s something you guys would be able to throw in a bubble envelope for a few dollars so I was thinking people would think that’s a lot.

3 Likes

All 3 are beautiful!
Are you done with Huni’s eyebrows? One looks higher than another.

2 Likes

Yeah I noticed that too. I followed her brow bone so I think she’s sculpted that way but I’m going to fill them in a bit more so they look more even

3 Likes

I am 8 mottles into Lucas and Callaway and not making much progress. I sealed before I started since so many of the newest kits are shiny in places.

14 Likes

I purchased two sets of pretty greenish brown eyes from her a few months ago and they are absolutely gorgeous! Once I finally finish my Sebastian I will show them off.

4 Likes

Ohh can’t wait to see!!

2 Likes

Well let’s hope they look good. :rofl:

2 Likes

I have been in search of eyes for my portrait doll Tutti, Been searching for almost 2 years lol

2 Likes

Oh boy. I can’t say I’m great at customs. I’m still practicing at trying to get specific outcomes but now I’m curious what they look like

3 Likes

I understand, that’s a lot of pressure! But, IF you’re willing to try eyes with a large pupil I’d be very interested because that’s what I’ve been searching for :smile:

2 Likes

Working on some final details and then Jack will be ready for hair!

26 Likes

Callaway ready for lash trim. Hoping to get assembled and pictures tomorrow.

23 Likes

Beautiful!

1 Like

Thank you♥️

Finally beginning to see color.

GIRLS ?

18 Likes

They are goregous eyes. If Sebastian isn’t the one for them then I know there will be another baby who is. But I believe they will look like just what I need them to look like for my Sebastian project. ::smiley:

1 Like