Let’s show our WIP part 4 (Part 3)

Aww I love her and that hair!!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

@pia this baby is precious :revolving_hearts:
@ellakabella wow, just beautiful :heart:

2 Likes

Veining and shading tiny legs

17 Likes

Got to work on the babies today! So much more to do but they are looking cute!

23 Likes

Cutie pies :heart:

1 Like

I have Mila and Diego ready For Hair. Now I just have to get motivated to do that.

29 Likes

Rooting Autumn with alpaca hair! I bought it as a light brown but its more of a strawberry blond color so Im accidentally making my first red head! This alpaca is amazing and so so soft. Its wet in these pictures so its a bit darker but still so gorgeous

24 Likes

I love the look and feel of alpaca, and it roots so nicely, but I’ve found that it tangles more easily when dressing/holding the baby.

3 Likes

Did two layers of creasing, then mottled heads and belly plates with the creasing color. I will do the limbs tomorrow if I can. Getting closer to newborn preemie color. I will probably make them quite red.

19 Likes

Sweet babies. I have a Mia that is for a friend (her request). Certainly not my favorite Legler kit and I wouldn’t have ordered her if she hadn’t been a request. Do you love her?

I think she’s cute. I hadn’t really planned on ordering her but I was placing an order one time and I needed to add something for the free shipping so I chose her. I’m really loving Diego so I can’t say that I love Mila. :rofl: But if I was painting her on her own, I would probably think she was cuter.

2 Likes

I’m so excited to see these two finished. They’re beautiful!

I’ll be excited to because it will feel like I got something finished

3 Likes

Awww precious

1 Like

Pretty color. I love it!

1 Like

I just love your work girl♥️

Faces I’ve been working on the past several days, Eric by JoAnna K and Raven by Tamie Yarie…

20 Likes

Awe thanks

1 Like

Wow that is some beautiful hair! And perfect rooting!:purple_heart:

1 Like

Processing: IMG_20240116_102645208.jpg…

I learned a hard lesson this weekend about not using too much sealer at the end… at least vinyl can be stripped. Won’t be making that mistake again hopefully! Poor thing is orange underneath.

6 Likes