Let’s show our WIP part 4 (Part 3)

Thank you …

Eyelashes and lip blister for Chardon

31 Likes

One word…WOOOOOW!!!

2 Likes

Beautiful! Those eyebrows are perfection!

3 Likes

I got painting finished on my special edition Irys, brows were tricky as one half of her face is slightly lower than the other, but overall I really like this kit and pre-ordered a couple more! She’s my first collab baby with a really amazing rooter, so my part is done and she is on her way to be finished. We might do a few more collab babies at some point in the future. I’m really excited to see what s/he looks like finished! And I can’t lie, rooting is my least favorite part of reborning, I love painting but would be happy never to have to root another. So being able to just do the part I love on this one is pretty awesome!

22 Likes

He is so perfect!!

1 Like

She’s adorable! Love her!

1 Like

He is so lovely :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I love your version so far

1 Like

@cherielynn09 @Leabelle @PHehn @jlesser thank you!!

@Emma your Irys is so beautiful :revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

He is perfect! :blue_heart:

2 Likes

You are lucky if someone will do rooting for you.!

3 Likes

How are you this GOOD at everything??? wow just wow!!!
i hope you are SO proud of yourself and continue to create beautiful kits for the rest of us to enjoy, too!

6 Likes

Wow girl… just wow♥️

1 Like

She’s gorgeous!

Gorgeous

1 Like

Joann came back to me. I updated her skin tone.

11 Likes

@YelenaRey @chatrat thank you!

@Kyne that’s really kind of you to say :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s definitely not everything, just people-y things- faces and anatomy. I think that’s why I’ve already enjoyed this hobby for much longer than any others I’ve gotten into! Thank you for the encouragement :heart:

3 Likes

My just gorgeous!

1 Like

So beautiful