Let’s show our WIP part 4 (Part 3)

What do the knives represent? Love that white haired baby!

With the butter knives! :laughing:

2 Likes

Did you watch Game of Thrones?
"Winter is coming’ is a famous phrase from GOT
The famous iron thron was made out of swards of the enemies.

4 Likes

No… I didn’t watch that so that is why I am clueless…

2 Likes

I made a bunch of mini silicone pacis to sell at DOTWE. I have 3 sizes and 2 shapes and a variety of colours. Avent Soothie pacis were my inspiration. I tried to replicate them the best I could.

24 Likes

Those are really cute. How did you do that? Did you make some kind of mold?

Those are so neat! How big do they go up?

Yes I had to design the pacifier then make a mold then pour silicone. It took me many many hours to get something my perfectionist self was happy with. Thank you.

4 Likes

This is a 12” baby and the biggest of the 3 sizes. So I’d probably say 14” baby is the biggest :woman_shrugging:. I’m hoping to be able to size them when I get to NC to get a good idea of size ranges for each. I’ll have access to other dolls in different sizes then I just had here.

16 Likes

Got Mary close to assembly and working away on Ayden by Claire Taylor…

23 Likes

Thats perfect! Wish I was going this year, I have a 14" and its hard to find pacifiers that fit him. Will you be selling any after the show?

I hope you sell them all at the show.

Finally finished rooting Mila… hope to trim, do eyebrows and lashes tomorrow…

21 Likes

I always love your hair WIP’s :heart:

2 Likes

I’m getting that question a lot. If there’s interest after, I can make more to sell.

4 Likes

Thanks me too. I’m hoping I sell out of everything because bringing it back over the border would be an issue. Not realistic but wishful

2 Likes

Finished painting the interior of silicone Jaydens mouth… this was an experience for sure :joy:

17 Likes

WOW! You did an amazing job…

1 Like

17 Likes

I love this picture!!! Such beautiful rooting!!!

1 Like