Let’s show our WIP part 4 (Part 3)

She is looking so nice already!

1 Like

These eyes are absolutely stunning!!! Do you have a website?

I finished standing Jupiter with Sandie’s legs today - Thank You @Katinafleming for the idea and inspiration.
Now I can’t decide should use same outfits for them (rompers has lacy ruffles and fuzzy bunny tail on the back - pictures 2 and 3) or dress them differently (1st picture).
What do you think?

24 Likes

Thank you. The first time I will be selling them will be at DOTWE. After that whenever I have some, I will list them on my Instagram @amandagregoryhandmade. If you don’t use Instagram, I have it linked to my Facebook so my posts from Instagram will go there. You could follow my Facebook page Amanda Gregory Handmade.

5 Likes

I LOOOOOOVE these babies! They just make me smile! :grin:

2 Likes

These lil guys are amazingly cute!!! I love them both!!! :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

2 Likes

My goodness such happy babies! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Such cutie pies for sure :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thank you so much @shara, @cherielynn09 , @JoyW , @Babygirl ! :hearts:

2 Likes

Oh my goodness they are the cutest things ever! I really love Jupiter with the hair bow in. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

ADORABLE babies :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank yo so much @LisaLynn and @AGivensBaby ! :hugs:

1 Like

I keep coming back to see these lil sweeties…they just make my heart smile!!! :heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much :hugs:! I need to do an official photoshoot for all my show babies to show them all to you, my lovely ladies! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Yessss, that would be GREAT!

1 Like

Beautiful

1 Like

Adorable

1 Like

Riley done with painting! He hasnt been varnish yet nor is he on the right body, this was just for pictures!

16 Likes

Best Riley ever! :blue_heart:

2 Likes

His coloring is so nice!

1 Like