Let’s show our WIP part 4 (Part 2)

This magical stick. :rofl: I can’t live without it. It stays right by me ready to go at all times.

10 Likes

Your my new best friend if you can message me and tell me how to use it! I tried it once and it smeared my paint so I swore it off!

1 Like

Darren… This baby always makes me think of what my own babies looked like when they fell asleep while nursing with their mouth still open :heart:

19 Likes

I’m open for new best friends. PM coming your way. :smile:

Sweet Darren.

2 Likes

I didn’t know this existed!! I sure could of used this tonight!! Thank you!

2 Likes

My cuddles… I have always wanted to paint this kit! I’m loving her so far :revolving_hearts:

19 Likes

Yes, get it right away. It is SO perfect for hair painting. Kind of makes me feel a bit like all of the genesis users who get to wipe away mistakes. I’ve been jealous of that for a long time now. :smile:

5 Likes

Oh it’s in my cart right now. I’m so excited! This is revolutionary! Any tips I should know about?

I just sent someone else a list. I’ll copy that and send it to you before people want to kick me off this thread. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Love your painting style and this baby is going to be so awesome!

1 Like

Send to me too please

Make a new post about it cause everyone will want to know. Inquiring minds want to know, I want to know. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’ll do that. :blush:

3 Likes

Beautiful painting!

1 Like

Adorable!

1 Like

Love the skin tone.

Post is up.

3 Likes

Realborn Alma Sleeping

Born today 2-22-22 she is a donation baby for someone.

13 Likes

How sweet…and what a sweet thing for you to do!!! :heartpulse:

2 Likes