Let’s show our WIP part 4 (Part 2)

Adorable babies… who is “Joy”…

Nice. To me it just doesn’t seem necessary. I guess it’s just a way to make them look slightly more like a hand. Otherwise there’s no point. They actually make the hand end up a little big.

Oh sorry Joy by Adrie Stoete

1 Like

I agree. Most babies make fists and the thumb is drawn inward toward the palm. It would make cuddle babies less mitten-like.

1 Like

Looks great!

They are so cute!

I am working in realborn Joannah now, However I am a little unmotivated, I hope the inspiration comes back to me very soon :crossed_fingers:t3:

15 Likes

Thanks. I thought I liked Joy more, but the more I paint Alessia the more I’m liking her.

3 Likes

The top one :heart:

1 Like

Still attempting air dry. I’m not feeling like this is going to work out but I’m hoping to finish this baby and see her through. How she turns out we shall see. I can’t get the depth I want like with genesis. I really want to get comfortable with air dry. If I could have another life time I just might make it :joy:

15 Likes

Every baby I paint is air dry. There is hope @Vanniek. You will get used to it and love not baking. :blush:

Beautiful Laura @pia!

I got a black smudge on her face, so I guess it’s time to call it a night before I end up doing anything else. :smile:

28 Likes

So cute! His cheeks and lips remind me of Ashia. They’d be cute together.

2 Likes

You know what… I was staring at her wondering who she reminded me of. Yup, Ashia.

2 Likes

She’s looking great! Patience is the name of the air dry game :slight_smile: She’ll get there! Don’t give up!

2 Likes

That baby is beautiful and that hair! Wow!

1 Like

Joseph is coming along!

19 Likes

I’m waiting on my customer to email me back so I can start rooting Alexis. I’m waiting to finish brows depending on what hair color she chooses.

I added some scratches to Alma, not sure what I think if them yet. I’ve had several requests for scratches lately and milia, so I added both to her. Not motivated to finish rooting her at all since I’ll be rooting the crazy thick hair on big head Alexis…

19 Likes

I paint heads faster than their limbs :joy: the limbs are stuck a few layers behind

22 Likes

Getting Alessia somewhat done!

17 Likes

She’s beautiful! How do you get the smudge off with air dry?

1 Like