Let’s show our WIP part 4 (Part 2)

Awww she’s adorable with her little glasses :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thanks! :heart_eyes:

What a sweetheart! Those glasses definately are the finishing touch!

1 Like

Thanks! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Doll show baby waiting for hair!

25 Likes

Made touch ups

15 Likes

Still rooting Jupiter. It’s the last time I use yearling, I will only root with coarse adult straight now :persevere: it’s painfully slow and frustrating, all the tails, static and frizzyness…

17 Likes

That is interesting that you said that because I used yearling with wave on Jupiter, August and Rylee and I absolutely love it, I wish to root all my dolls with that. I wanted more, but that woman is no longer processing it :frowning:

I used highly recommended here mohar on my contest baby and I absolutely hate it. I could use only top 2 " of that :frowning:

21 Likes

She’s fabulous!
It’s not all yearling. I just happened to have bad luck with the different batches from different suppliers lately… It seems that it’s difficult to get a decent easy to root mohair. This one was so unequal in the quality that it was very frustrating. Some locks where really fine and fuzzy, some where really nice and wavy. I had to cut a few inches to be able to root half of it.

2 Likes

I so love your Jupiter. Everything about her is perfect.

3 Likes

This is exactly my experience lately :frowning:

1 Like

Aww, thank you so much! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Oh my goodness this baby is fantastic!

I finished up Scarlett today and am taking her pictures :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

23 Likes

Yay! I’ve been dying to see her!

1 Like

@Leabelle and @YelenaRey those Jupiters are GORGEOUS!

@Evee I love the soft, beautiful blushing :heart:

3 Likes

will post pictures soon! :grin: was going to sell her now but I can’t bear to part with her so I think I will save her to sell at the Dolls of the World expo in June

5 Likes

Thank you

Slow progress with Dominic- life has been way too busy lately. But got his first bits of blue done the other night.

17 Likes

You will love him. He is the sweetest kit!

2 Likes