Let’s show our WIP, part 3

beautiful

1 Like

Mottling layers ad a lot of depth and realism! Have you watched very many tutorials?

Yes I’ve watched a few thank you

1 Like

I think hes done…and he is Gorgeous!!! Im not just saying that. I am mad at myself for ruining my Tutti because I kept messing with her, so take my advice…he looks perfect as he is :wink:
Also, his eyes look perfect as well. I think sometimes we stare at our babies for so long we start to think something looks off. I cant wait to see him with hair, he is already amazing.

1 Like

Your eyebrows look awesome, I know what you mean about the cell phone picking up extra detail. They will look more subtle once she has hair on her head as well.

1 Like

She is perfect, love her coloring!

1 Like

Really, Thank You, you are reassuring me because I love him don’t get me wrong, I just am not seeing my best work when I look at him. Maybe because I had a vision and missed it so now that is all I can see I don’t know. Maybe once I get him completely done I will have a change of heart about him. I am pretty sure I am going to do a blandish mix on him. So wondering if brows must be as blonde or can be darker…

2 Likes

Look at this cute version of Lanny I saw on Facebook

23 Likes

As well you should be. They’re perfect.

1 Like

@PutABonnetOnIt OH MY WORD!!! I am in LOOOOOVE…

1 Like

Something is missing. What is it about awake babies…I just can’t get them to look right.

22 Likes

I just finished painting and sealing Lavender, just her hair and lashes to micro root. We’re on lockdown and can’t leave the house unless for essentials, it also means we can’t send or receive anything non essential so fortunately I have kits, though I only have Tia left after Lavender.

15 Likes

You are brave !, because I suppose to start the eyelashes today on my first baby ever and don’t think is happening today. Your’s look nice.

1 Like

This is what the contractor saw before he must of thought I was a horrible parent. LMBO. I showed him it was a doll baby :joy::joy::joy: hilarious. He was talking to me as he entered the hallway and he stuttered. I forgot I left Joseph of the table. Lol.

21 Likes

Imagine what he can say about me :pray: I have my baby in the oven to protect him​:weary:

2 Likes

In the oven, LOL!! He would of called CPS for real! :joy:

2 Likes

A beauty and she knows, Check her expression!

1 Like

My Loulou is looking like a boy

17 Likes

Totally a boy!! He’s gorgeous

1 Like

I think she could easily be either.

1 Like