Let’s show our WIP, part 3

This baby sold 4 days ago (maybe Oct 10th or 11th). MacPherson started shipping out on Oct 8th…delivered Oct 9th or 10th.

Reborns website automatically uploads new listed babies on their Instagram page. It stamps a date.

I haven’t reborned a Caucasian baby but a 1-2 day reborn completion is interesting.

2 Likes

Pretty sure even pale babies aren’t likely to be reborned and posted that quickly.

1 Like

Depending on the person. I have seen a few done in 1 day. Not many can do it well though.

1 Like

With airdry, and painted hair, it’s totally possible, but surely the paint isn’t cure. It takes a few days. Maybe it’s a test batch that’s been sold by the sculptor ?

1 Like

That paint definitely isn’t cured properly. I let mine cure several days, then varnish, then cure for several days more.

3 Likes

Starr did a 1 day challenge for herself a few years ago… ghsp and rooted in a day. She did it.

1 Like

Beautiful! I have a Sara to paint also
Yours is so pretty in the red!

2 Likes

I love Corvin’s little scowly face :slight_smile:

20 Likes

WIP Alexa

15 Likes

One looks so serious and the other so relaxed. Do you find your face mirroring theirs as you work? Lol

They are all beautiful Yelena, I Love the blonde hair, you did an Amazing job on it!!

1 Like

Almost ready to assemble Severine. She isn’t too happy with life.

Finished tonight. Severine is now Dixie. She’s still not happy.

16 Likes

Thank you!

Thank you so much! :kissing_heart:

Slowly been working on Frankie, trying to get back into the painting groove.

16 Likes

There both so beautiful love the way you paint your reborns :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I am reborning for three years now and i already see i can learn a lot from you all
Where have you learned to paint like this ?

2 Likes

WIP Update for HPB

I’ve temporarily stopped working on Zombie#2 because I’m burned out…I’ve been looking at this Anabel kit going on 2 months now (with all the stuff I went through trying to fix the last Anabel kit before I made Morty and now using the same kit for my cousin’s zombie). I’m taking a break to focus on Hybrid Pig Baby.

I’ve got the skin tone as close as I’m going to get to the head. I need to just blush and do nails.

***My question is this…should I blush with normal blushing colors or should I blush with the color that’s on the piglets snout and inner ears? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

6 Likes

I personally like the idea of the blushing done with colors that are already on the head, gives continuity? More like this creature was born this way when you view it as a whole? Do you think those colors are deep enough to do the job?

1 Like

I’d use the same colors for blushing. And maybe add some black spots on the limbs as well?

2 Likes

That would be so fun! Just depends how piggy she want it to be. Lol

2 Likes