One Day Reborn Marathon Self Challenge

Ok Ladies, I am losing a bit of time out the start gate here but here we go…It is technically 4:15pm, February 25th, 2016 here in Sunny and hot Queensland Australia…

Starting my 1 day reborning marathon now…

Here are photos of my sweet little kit Isaac…He is all bathes and ready to go. Sorry the photos are a bit basic but with the light from the computer shining bright in the background it puts a bit bit of a glare…anyway. better go…

I will post photos once I am done with painting, again when done with rooting and final photos…I would post more frequently but it takes time away trying to take photos, ediit them and upload so will keep it to a minimum…

Photos taken in front of the starter thread that gave me the idea to do this…time and date in bottom corner of the screen in the black line at the bottom…hope it is clear enough to see

so here I go…figure painting will be about 4 maybe 5 hours but will have to see how we go…

28 Likes

Can’t wait to see all your pics :grin:

1 Like

This is so exciting. I’m looking forward to following your progress and seeing the gorgeous results at the end xx

1 Like

Cheering you on, Starr! :smiley:

1 Like

Yayyyyyy…so it is now 7:50 (will be 8 by the time I get this posted with pics…lol) but all done with painting…here is the little guy…He is painted and the limbs are weighted and the glue is drying on the cardboard caps I have used…E6000 so should be dry by the time I get the head rooted…

here are pics of him so far…

have his weight sacks ready to go too just going to stuff the body before I start rooting his hair. (got these ready while while parts were cooking…lol

16 Likes

Gosh, you’re fast! :flushed:

He’s looking adorable. I can’t wait to see him complete xx

2 Likes

Ok it is 8:13p and am getting ready to start rooting his hair…here are a couple quick shots to show he is completely bald

8 Likes

Ok 9:14p and we have hair…here is the little fella YIKES!!! :scream: lol ( the thicker looking spot in the back is my 'crown" …sort of …lol

Will give him a hair cut now and glue his hair inside…and he will be ready to assemble in about 3 hours after I get 2 layers of glue inside his head and get it dry…

11 Likes

New Hair cut…and lash trim…lol

16 Likes

Starr…I am in love with your little guy. To think, you reborned a whole doll in these few hours and I spent hours practicing painting eyebrows yesterday and still don’t have them painted on the kit I’m doing. Your top notch :smile:

8 Likes

Beautiful Star. You have a gift. He looks like my nephew. When I look at him I have his personality in my head.

2 Likes

You totally rock, Star! Great Job.

2 Likes

That is amazing! He is absolutely precious. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Heehee…thank you ladies…you are so kind…I did hav fun with this little fella but like a real baby, he kept me on the hop for sure…

Here are his final photos…I have to pop his head back off to let the glue finish drying…it is almost dry now but want to give it a few extra hours before I stuff and weight it…Just wanted to get his photos up finished cause hubby has been so sweet today…and if I want to be a “star” of any kind in his eyes, I need to go make him some supper…lol He had helped himself today and only eaten a bit of cereal and some crackers…lol

22 Likes

Wow this is incredible ! He is gorgeous and to finish him that quickly is super impressive - you just amaze me!

4 Likes

Wow amazing I think the fastest I ever did one was Caleb in about three weeks. Not only fast but looking awesome​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Oh he is so stinkin cute!

3 Likes

:no_mouth: There is no mouth there because mine dropped open so far it hit the floor.

I need a “bow to the master” emoticon.

10 Likes

Your the reborn in queen for sure !!! Beautiful work as always.

3 Likes

STARR!!! YOU ARE A REBORNING GODDESS!!! :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️ I love your ISAAC!!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

4 Likes