Let’s do a challenge!

This kind of hit me. Let’s do baby painting challenge! It won’t be right away. And maybe because it’s the Christmas season coming soon it might not be good timing but I would love to try and paint a reborn in 2 hours :joy::sweat_smile: what do ya say!!

3 Likes

2 hours!?!? Not possible. That’s like two washes by the time I wait for flash off, baking and cool off.

Oh wait a minute, I’m already done. What do you think? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

8 Likes

Lol ummm she’s so beautiful but nope needs more color and less baking. :revolving_hearts:

Hahaha I can’t even imagine how a baby might look close to done after 2 hours. It takes me that long to do my creasing. And they will all be bald for sure.

3 Likes

Creasing is sooo long. Takes me hours but I was thinking a cheap kit and some short cuts would be needed then we can sell the baby for less. Maybe for a tweens first doll and bald. :joy: think it would be fun :grin:

Skip the washes and do lots of mottling too build the skin color up.

2 Likes

Maybe do a 24 hour challenge… 2 doesnt get much accomplished if you want realism as well.

9 Likes

I wouldn’t be able to do it. I was just trying to make a budget baby for someone here for their daughter’s Christmas gift and I couldn’t hold back spending the extra time. It would be a Challenge for sure.

1 Like

I’ll play. Two hours or twenty-four hours…It sounds like fun.

1 Like

Yeah before Christmas is not going to work. Maybe in January :grin:

1 Like

Yessss awesome!!

1 Like

True but the challenge is to improvise in 2 hours :joy:

2 Likes

If we did a two hour challenge we could try to paint together on Zoom just to keep everyone honest. It could be hilarious.

5 Likes

I would love that! Only I get interrupted quite a bit! Can we do like intervals if need be and the total equals 2 hours. I know it’s not going to be easy but that’s the fun of it :joy:

1 Like

Sure! If we plan for January it will give us plenty of time to work out the details.

I could do a micro in 2 hours (air dry) but not right now. I’ve got way too much on my plate.

3 Likes

I think it is a fun challenge. I can’t wait to see how this plays out, a speed challenge.

1 Like

Even if I participated in a 24 hour challenge, my doll would be too ugly to sell. :sweat_smile:

It is possible though. I’ve seen it done here before. One artist painted and rooted a doll in 24 hours.

6 Likes

Understand Jean. Was thinking the beginning of Jan :slight_smile:

Yes! A speed challenge. some short cuts. No rooting for me except maybe lashes.

1 Like