Let me see those Evers

Anyone do Ever yet? I have seen a couple but not too many. I’d love to see yours if you painted her. Bonus points if shes AA or bi-racial :heart_eyes: I’m working on her now in a BR tone and she is just drinking the paint. It might take me a while :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

I’m also esp interested in Ever.

My 18th reborning anniversary baby:
IMG_0579

IMG_0544

IMG_0576

24 Likes

I should also probably mention I’m in the market to purchase an Ever (or similar looking sculpt) with fair skin and brown painted hair. I’ve been trying to keep my budget under $400. Not looking for extras or fancy clothes. If anyone has an Ever (or similar) that isn’t already spoken for, in this approximate price range, I’d appreciate hearing from you. Thanks!

3 Likes

@Keneen and @ShawnP :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Stunning baby!

3 Likes

These are WIP photos. Thank goodness she’s pending adoption and mom wants her bald!!! I didn’t feel like rooting nor painting hair.

23 Likes

Thank you :two_hearts:

2 Likes

White and pink are definitely her colors!

2 Likes

You work so hard on their hair, but your babies are so beautiful even without. Glad you were able to catch a break with this one being a baldy! :smile:

2 Likes

Wow Karen she’s stunning!!! The hair is perfection

1 Like

Wow she came out gorgeous @Keneen!!! I know she took a looooong time lol! I’m still thinking of stripping mine and starting over. Did you ever strip her or just keep slinging paint at her? I’m wondering if stripping might make the vinyl take paint better? :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

!

10 Likes

I stripped her once. And OMG…it took for ever to finish her paint!! It was such a relief to get an interested buyer who wanted her bald!!! I didn’t want to paint another stroke on her :joy::joy:

2 Likes

She still took forever even after stripping? Mine finally started taking blue paint so she looks a little purple and dusky I’m wondering if I should try for biracial but not if the only color she takes is blue. … i May need to name her violet and sell her as a Willy Wonka fan art doll lol

1 Like

Thanks, Kelly :two_hearts:

1 Like

Yes, because I don’t varnish the kit before painting. I might try that technique on the next kit because everyone keeps tell me too. Let me know how you baby turns out.

You have no idea how happy I am :joy::joy::joy:. Thank you!!!

Sooooo beautiful!!!

1 Like

Thank you, Rosa :two_hearts: