LE Tanya by Katelyn Groth

I’m so excited and just wanted to share. My first reborn was Tanya. I purchased her on eBay knowing that she was going to be a redo baby. I stripped her paint and hair and that in itself was a great learning process. Anyway, she did not come with her COA so, I recently contacted the wonderfull artist, Katelyn and she has agreed to send me one hand written by her. Tanya is a LE of 250 and I am so excited. She is my keeper baby because she has taught me so much. I still have a long way to go. Here are her before and after pictures.

9 Likes

Oh my goodness what a difference. She looks so much more realistic now. Great job!!!

1 Like

Thank you Rainbow I had to replace her eyes twice. I got rid of the blue eyes and replaced them with bb plastic round eyes. I found out that you can’t put those in the oven. I had to bake her head with the eyes in and ended up having to replace them. She has the bb half round eyes and I really like them better.

What an unusual sculpt. I love her. You’ve really done her proud and she’s beautiful x

Oh-My-GOSH…what a transformation you achieved…she is beautiful!!! I bet she is SOOO much happier now too!!! :+)

Oh yes sooo much better and the dark eyes are perfect.

Do you have a picture without the binky?

2 Likes

What an amazing transformation, you have done a wonderful job!!! I don’t think I have ever seen this sculpt before. She’s beautiful now. Great Job!!

Great job! The original looks like she has some developmental issues. Yours looks so much better. I’d love to see a picture of her without the paci.

1 Like

Wow!! What a great transformation!!

More pictures, it’s raining today so I’m kind of limited to natural lighting. This was my first time rooting hair as well.
Thank you all for your kind words they are so encouraging, it means a lot to me.

I hope I haven’t overloaded the system with pic’s LOL

3 Likes

So, so much better. Are you keeping her?

Thank you so much, yes I’m going to keep her. I’ve grown very attached to her…I named her Adelynne

You have done an amazing job transforming the ugly duckling into a beautiful princess…!!..congratulations…!!

1 Like

She looks so sweet and worried you just want to pick her up and pat her say, “It’s okay!”

Thank you, it’s so nice to share with you all…you are all so kind.
:blush:

Wow, what a great job, Karen! She looks MUCH better now. :slight_smile:

What a difference!! You did such an awesome job redoing her! The “new” Tanya is amazing!!

Thank you so much, hopefully I not only get better but faster. Lol

1 Like

You did a fantastic job!!! She is a cutie!