Latest sculpt and artist pole

I dont like fused fingers. Your sculpt looks great!

3 Likes

Do you like full limbs or 3/4 limbs? Full Limbs with bending at the elbows and knees. I did not realize I liked this till Levi
Do you like open hands or closed hands? Open hands with one being able to grip your finger
Do you like the limbs to be bent and tight up to the body or do you like it to be more stretched out? Loosely bent not tight

3 Likes

Full limbs. I like when one hand is open and the other closed. Slightly bent legs.

2 Likes

Hey that’s a good idea about curling around the finger.

2 Likes

Rosalie is kinda similar to that- I really like it and think there would be a demand for it :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I only purchase kits with full limbs. I like both open and close hands, prefers one of both in a kit. After reborning Levi, I must say I like the legs to be tight up to the body. Absolutely adorable. The arms can be slightly bent.

2 Likes

I really appreciate everybody’s and put there was more than I thought there would be and that’s awesome. I think it’s important to give the artist a voice. After all the artist is who brings the final touches and makes the kit actually come to life.

5 Likes

Like this??? Legs are next. I will post hopefully tomorrow.

8 Likes

Rachael, looking at the picture—the arm on the right side seems (to me) to have a strange look about it. I don’t mean to be critical cause he is really good but if that is his ‘pinky finger’ that is tucked in, it looks very unnatural, your pinky won’t move like that and if it’s a thumb it’s on the wrong side I think. Please take this in the manner in which it’s given, it just doesn’t look right and I want this little guy to be “perfect”, you are doing an excellent job with your sculpting!! Can’t wait to see his legs!!

I think it’s one of those perception things. I didn’t notice that and went back to look and I can see what you mean. I don’t think it’s a finger or a thumb though, I think it is the pad of his palm. It’s just a little chubby or puffy looking in the photo.

2 Likes

I saw it as this part of his hand, but I can see it as a finger now that you point it out.

1 Like

I just got the throw back 1/4 limb baby and I am pretty excited, it looks so cuddly and posable. I would totally give that a try?

2 Likes

here is the same hand. When I do my pictures sometimes I use a certain setting so it will really show details. Sometimes it shows it a little exaggerated maybe that’s what happened but here is the same here and at a different angle

6 Likes

Now that you mention that it could be the ‘pad’ part of his hand-------maybe it is? I just saw it as a weird finger, guess only Rachael knows for sure. Let us know Rach!!

3 Likes

Sorry, just saw this. Yes it’s the pad

2 Likes

That hand looks “right”, really good job Rach!!

1 Like