Last chance for traveling pants!

Right now we have
@allhisgrace @jeanhai @cajuncuties @lisalampe @kate @evelyn @twolipsanddande @micholc @bahren0658 @Susansvs

5 Likes

@Rnd210 @twolipsanddande @TanyaT @kate @evelyn @bahren0658 @wispywillowrebo @BGoodChild @shandeni @izzy hell bunny and Dances will dolls:-)

6 Likes

This sounds like so much fun. Did you put a time on how long packages should be at one destination? I hope we are able to keep it going for more than one round.

3 Likes

@cajuncuties that sounds great! Advice on length? Did I miss anyone? Did everyone send me their address? Anyone else??? :grinning::grinning::grinning: I will get the list together and ship the box to the first receiver on Monday! And send tracking info! :+1:t2::+1:t2:

2 Likes

Was too tempting😛 Just sent my info

5 Likes

Yay!!! :kiss::kiss::kiss:

3 Likes

I think once the package arrives, it should be sent out within 5 days. I think that is plenty of time, don’t you? Also, will the tracking be posted somewhere so others know where it is? Sorry if these questions have been asked.

3 Likes

I would love to do this the next time I’m traveling too much in the next 4 months but it sounds fun.

3 Likes

I was thinking like hot potato! Send it out fast… 3 to 5 days max! Yes, I will put a post with the list and we can add tracking to it :slight_smile:

4 Likes

What do you think of this… I can put all names with addresses in a bag… And pull one and that’s who I will send too, then everyone can do the same! Send who you pick! And it’s a priority box so distance and weight are not an issues. The bag of names will be in the box so after a name is pulled we keep it out.

4 Likes

Sounds good! Maybe we should have a brief rules post with a rundown on everything so nobody misses anything. :blush:

2 Likes

I agree, I am still trying to figure out some rules! :grin: I’m not great at this type of thing! But I’m trying to be!

1 Like

Send me a PM and I can write it up for you if you want!

2 Likes

What kind of pm? Lol

1 Like

Just message me. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I love you @izzy :kiss:

2 Likes

Love you too!

2 Likes

I wanna play

3 Likes

Yay!!!