Las Vegas Doll Show?

Does anyone remember a “doll show” that was to take place in Las Vegas for the first time in February?? (I think it was Feb, not sure if it was this year or last). It was suppose to be the First one and I remember reading the vendor list. Many “famous” artists seemed to be registered, it must have cancelled due to the pandemic. Does anyone remember this?? Input Please.

4 Likes

Yea it got cancelled and postponed until next February! I was supposed to be a vendor… still am signed up but not sure if I’ll do it

5 Likes

Thank you Rachael, I didn’t think I had gone completely nuts during the pandemic!! So they are still planning it? Do you know when? Do you know what the cost was to rent a table?? Just curious, I could drive to Vegas and was thinking of possibly selling there. Just a thought.

2 Likes

I believe it was about 125 or something like that :thinking:
Here’s the website! https://www.winterdollshow.com/

1 Like

Seems it’s much more expensive than that.
$250
$400
And $550 depending on how much space you want.

1 Like

I believe they may have upped the price after the first show was cancelled :thinking:

It definitely looks that way. Was this the show that there was some controversy about when it was announced a couple of years back? I’m not trying to stir anything up, I just remember seeing something about a new show being started up to compete with Rose by a couple who are no longer welcome at bb and their friend.

I could be mixing it up with a different show though.

1 Like

Noo definitely not. That show was supposed to be in California I think but I never heard anything more about it. And wouldn’t be going even if I knew haha

2 Likes

No, it’s not that show!! This one in Las Vegas might just turn out to be OK, hope so, I’d like to go.

1 Like

Good to know. I actually live near enough to Vegas to possibly attend this one.

1 Like

Has anyone done the Las Vegas show. I have relatives there, it would be a good excuse to go out and visit and hit a doll show.

1 Like

Nope it’s brand new. February was supposed to be their first year!

2 Likes

errrrr… first year anything scares me a little. Are you still going to do it? If you do let me know I will come and bring you cookies.

2 Likes

I’m not sure. First year scares me too but every doll show has to start somewhere I guess. It’s within driving distance for me… but I’m doing the Kansas show in September and planning on Rose next summer… I don’t know if I can work fast enough for a 3rd show haha. But my table is already paid for so maybe I’ll just go to check it out and bring a few babies and not stress over it

5 Likes

Sounds great, let me know if you do go, very cool you can drive.

I definitely want to do it but I’ve been nervous also since it’s the first show. Since I live here in Vegas, i got to!!! Lol

1 Like

You can let the rest of us know how it goes if we don’t make it. I’m near Sacramento California, so it’s semi drive-able for me, but I don’t know whether I’ll be able to go.

2 Likes