Landon awake on sale, 1:04am

I just ordered 2 n the body 300 is on sale also.

3 Likes

Got him, I don’t know if I should thank you or not, lol! Thanks, I really wanted him!

2 Likes

Oh dear, knew I shouldn’t have opened your post, two Landon awake and one Joseph awake plus bodies! Very pleased I did😄

2 Likes

Lol, I’ve been checking several times a day waiting for him to go on sale. Now I’m waiting for 3 month Joseph.

2 Likes

Yes first post i see this morning is this but last night i ordered Landon asleep on sale Laila…a seconds . and Zuri on sale all of which ive had before and 3 bodies …couldnt pass them up !! Now i see THIS post and its killing me but out of funds!!

1 Like

@Msmimi04 I have been waiting too, lol! Why are you using body 300 instead of the front loading one?

1 Like

Well I got it just in case I don’t like how it fit. I think some members used 300 for the sleeping Landon. I have sleeping Landon, but haven’t done him yet. I might do twins. :grinning:

1 Like

From what I’ve seen body 300 looks better on him. Makes him more proportionate. They would make great twins! :heart:

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads up! I nabbed him yay!
also, I tried both bodies on the asleep version of him and I thought 300 looked much more proportional. The smaller body would have been ok if it was chunkier but I felt like it was too skinny for his chubby limbs.

1 Like

Oh ok, I guess I’ll be using that! Thanks for the heads up about the body @Msmimi04 @Sophiasdolls @ellakabella Yes they would make good twins.

1 Like