Ladybugs plane ride

So upon arriving at the airport, I go to the ticket counter to check by bag in. The attendant said do you have a ticket for the baby? I said it’s a doll. She said are you serious, it look so real. She call another attendant over to see the doll. She asked could she take a picture? I said sure. I gave her a business card. So then we head to security. I take the carrier off with ladybug in in and place her in the bin, the guy is like woa, I did it’s just a doll. Then I heard other people saying things. I said it’s just a doll. One lady said I just figured it’s a doll now that you put it in the bin. Make it to my gates, then he ask me, do you have a ticket for the baby? I’m like it’s a doll. He like oh really. Then we finally made it to our seat. I love these pants. I found these shoes at the goodwill brand new. They matched n fit perfectly.
Uploading: 8A0CCA62-E137-476A-8091-2D570110FC99.jpeg…

21 Likes

How awesome! Thanks so much for the story and pics! Your sis is gonna be over the moon! The pants and shoes are darling too! Have fun with your family!

3 Likes

You welcome and thank you. I’m having a great time with my family.

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing that, I loved it! :smiley: Love the pants and shoes! Enjoy your family time!

2 Likes

I love the story. Her pants and shoes are so cute.

1 Like

So funny! I love the story. This is the biggest compliment to you as to RA!

3 Likes

I love your experience! How fun​:grin::heart:

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

Thank you

Thank you

Thank you

That is too funny!

1 Like

Thank you