Korean celebrity baby kit match

As you might have seen in my WIP post, I wanted to make a reborn of my favorite group member from BTS. Seeing the kit I had chosen in person, Kameko, will not work…after I told my hubby why I got it after he thought it was an alien…having lived in South Korea for years in the Army, he said the eyes were more Japanese, which Kameko (I just found out) is Japanese for tortoise child.

Here are baby/toddler photos of the celebrity I’m trying to match. This will be for my own personal collection. Would like to know what kind of money I could be potentially investing into a kit, so I can start saving.

Screenshot_2020-08-09-19-05-55~2

1 Like

Maybe Mei Lein Lau?

7 Likes

OMG! The eyes are absolutely perfect and the chubbiness is spot on! :heart_eyes: Thank you very much @Katinafleming!

3 Likes

You’re welcome :blush:

2 Likes

Cute!

All the ladies in my Fam love BTS!

2 Likes

I love your Fam already! Fellow Army! :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

1 Like

I just pre-ordered him!!! I’m SO excited I had to share it with those that would understand. To think, I could one day be sitting here holding my very own mini Kim Taehyung…aaaahhhhhhh! This is also the very first time I’ll be painting a belly plate…I’m so excited, yet so anxious! This will be my first non-BB kit. Oh the anticipation of creating my first realistic baby. I won’t be starting him until next year regardless of when Irresistibles gets him in, but the excitement is real. Thank you again @Katinafleming!!! :sparkling_heart::two_hearts::sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

I can’t wait! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like