Kodi Bear

Y’all make me want one. His head will take foreverrrr though!!! :sob:

I preordered through Irresistibles. I haven’t heard anything yet.

1 Like

Now you’re making me want one! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok now I did it lol
I looked at these photos again and couldn’t resist

7 Likes

Can’t wait to see your version!

1 Like

Thanks and yours as well!

And he’s even cute bald. So nobody should be afraid of the rooting part. If it sounds overwhelming just leave him bald. :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Yes, he’s so cute bald! I love how excited and happy this sculpt looks!

2 Likes

I actually think Charlotte is one of my best, so I don’t know what happened. I guess she was priced too high? Do you have a Yael by Gudrun or June Awake 7 months?

1 Like

Yes, no one can say that he looks grumpy! I hope I can paint his mouth details good.

1 Like

No. I don’t have either of those

I know right!! How is he this cute bald! So adorable! I think the kit is going to sell out soon

1 Like

You guys are such a bad influence :laughing: I ordered him too, he’s so adorable ! As if I needed another kit lol

2 Likes

I will try to think of another one. I have not kept track of kits really for the last few years all that well. If I do not preorder them I tend to forget the ones I liked until I see someone’s version that I fall in love with.

3 Likes

Ack they sent me a notification that they created my label on the 30th and they still haven’t shipped it lol it’s driving me nuts cause I keep checking for updates. Macps is just about 3.5 hours from me on the other side of the lake

3 Likes

I got an email too !

2 Likes

Wooo hoo the race is on :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I feel like a mama in labor that started with the printing Of the shipping label!! Then yesterday at 9pm it finally updated saying he shipping and Ron expect him on tuesday then this morning I wake up to find he’s coming early :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Mine was suppose to be here tomorrow but just checked and he’s out for delivery :grinning::grinning:

1 Like

Yay!!! I wonder who will get theirs first!?!? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: