Kodi Bear

I love this happy chubby sculpt.

I did.:heartpulse: I think we all know how I am with expressive sculpts by now :joy:. Laura captured the real Kodi’s smile perfectly and I am beyond excited for this kit.

3 Likes

I preordered him, but that could be a bad sign…I ordered three Charlotte 11 months kits and for the first time ever I had trouble selling a baby. I love her, but the buyers did not- I had six people contact me asking for customs because they loved my style, but did not want a grumpy face and were asking me to paint other kits. Poor little Charlotte took over a month to get a buyer and then I sold her on lay-a-way. Hopefully, Kodi will be different.

2 Likes

My Charlotte sold fast. If you want to trade one of your kits let me know. I bet I have something in my stash that you would like better. :wink:

2 Likes

Luckily Kodi is a happy little Bear :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I pass to mutch over my budget 145,00 euro :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

I ordered one. I think I’ll use my grandkids hair and keep it.

1 Like

I love that idea

1 Like

Thank you. I’ve done 3mth Joseph with some of their hair already.

1 Like

I assume he will be smaller than June and Joseph. Cant wait to see the comparison.

3 Likes

You think so? I can’t wait to see. I remember a pic of someone holding him a few months ago and I was surprised by how big he was!

2 Likes

I preordered two of him but I won’t be able to start him until next year.

2 Likes

Next year??? 2022??? :pleading_face:

1 Like

I am on the fence for some reason, I love the AA version so much but the other ones are cute too so we will see

1 Like

I ordered him. Have you heard when he’s coming yet??

3 Likes

I think kits are being inspected.

1 Like

I hope he has nice soft vinyl, don’t you ??

2 Likes

Yeah :persevere: I have 8 babies in front of him. Sucks because I’ve been shopping for him since I preordered him :joy:

2 Likes

In the past, if it is the same it is usually a neutral vinyl and not hard like German.
Some of them could even get away with not heating or not heating as much.

2 Likes

Feb 1st macs start shipping :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I got my shipping notification already

2 Likes