Kits you regret letting go?

Have you guys ever let a kit go and later end up really regretting it? Way back when I first started, I had gotten a Reese kit by Andrea Arcello. I never painted him because I wanted to get good at painting before painting his kit. Then I got sick and got rid of all my art supplies because I honestly wasn’t sure if or when I’d get better and looking at the stuff depressed me. I forgot all about that until a few days ago, and I haven’t stopped internally groaning over losing that Reese kit…

1 Like

Maybe you’ll get lucky and someone here will have him in their stash and be willing to sell him. It happens.

1 Like

I probably couldn’t afford him at this point :sweat_smile:

You never know.

1 Like

Yes I regret letting go Lou Lou, Posy and Jack, and April and Ramsey :heart:

4 Likes

None that I regret getting rid of, but I do regret not buying Sunny when she was first released, and only buying 1 Thomas Auer. I already reborned and sold him, but I’d LOVE to get my hands on another one!

1 Like

Yes. I made a child doll based on Renesmee from the twilight movies. I loved her. And to this day I deeply regret selling her. I have made others since her and none of them have the same spark to me. Sigh.

2 Likes

Walter (T.Ross)
He sold within minutes of listing him for a high amount, back in the day when reborns were hot and ebay was still enjoyable :joy:
I never got his lil face out of my mind

2 Likes

I never really sell kits but I have a few I regret painting and selling! I wish I would have waited until I was a better artist before I painted then but back then I could finish a rooted baby in a week :upside_down_face: but I most regret painting quinlynn Eagles, Anastasia auer, Casper gotzen, and a few other kits I can’t place names to right now

3 Likes

Raleigh by Marita Winters and Pebbles by Lilianne Breedveld-Deres

1 Like

LouLou

1 Like

I regret selling my Liams but I didn’t have room for them. Love this kit. :heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

I’ve regretted letting go of my Realborn Presley. Someone offered me a lot more than I paid and I sold him. That is one that sticks with me!

3 Likes

I don’t regret letting go of any but did regret not buying a few when they were out but have since bought them from Forum Members. I wasn’t around for Stinker but found his head on Ebay one day. So never give up, those kits will come around, just be ready for what you ask for. :wink:

Pebbles breedveld three times lol

1 Like