Kit question on sale

Has anyone done Natalie by Denise Prat? Its on sale and I was wondering about the vinyl color?

2 Likes

I have. She’s adorable. I don’t remember the exact color but I believe she was neutral. I don’t neutralize though. Buy her she’s so cute

2 Likes

I was eyeing Natalie too and justifying that I can add her to my paint order since I am paying shipping anyway :wink: And she is full limbs, if I remember correctly.
Do I need another kit now - no! But it’s hard to resist. I guess BB will not have any additional discounts for Memorial Day :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I have Neveah and loved making her. I didn’t need to neutralize at all.
I finally ordered Natalie because I think they look so much like twins.
I actually ordered two Natalies… make both, keep one and sell the other.

They seem to share the same limbs and the detailing on both is astounding. Right up there with the details of Realborns! I can hardly wait until Tuesday when they get here.

You do need another kit if you want it! :slight_smile: That is justification enough. LOL

1 Like

Well, she is gone and that solves the problem.
But I am sure tomorrow someone else will pop-up :wink:

LOL! I only said that because it seems to be the way it is with me. :slight_smile: Course, I don’t want much. Hubby might disagree, though. I do have a ton of yarn that I used a ball winder to wind into yarn cakes so I could store them more efficiently. Someone said you can’t die until you use all the yarn. Hubby said it would be at least 2 years for me. But, I think it would be longer… I have a LOT of yarn. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Natalie seconds kit is on sale $17.97!

1 Like

I made her when a couple of years ago when I first started reborning. I just dont remember the vinyl.

1 Like

I just couldnt resist and ending up getting a seconds kit. I think shes so adorable, cant wait to reborn her :hugs:

1 Like

I’ve done her too. I actually have 2 more of her in my stash. Let me see if I can find some pictures.

3 Likes

I went ahead and got her, shes just to cute to pass up lol

1 Like

The vinyl is nice. I actually wish all the kits were the warmer vinyl. It is not pink but not pale. And I love the limbs

1 Like

Is she’s there warm vinyl, it’s very nice. I’m not home to check cause I have her. Don’t know how to describe, but warm seems to cover it.

1 Like