Kit Match Wizards!

Hey ladies! I need your help with a kit match! This is my uncle who passed away before I was born. Long story short I am making my grandma a baby angel and I may be doing a partial portrait baby if I can find a match to him. If not my mom has said Kenzie from bb is a pretty close match to him as a baby. Thanks in advance! We’re looking for a bigger baby, 24 inches + is preferred :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Just consider a bigger baby is heavy so if grandma wants to hold it can be heavy for her .

Yeah, I know. This baby is mainly for her collection, she collects angels. I likely won’t be weighting the baby to be too heavy either. Probably not more than 5 lbs

1 Like

BB Cuddles maybe?

Thanks :slight_smile: I’ll show my mom and get her opinion.

My two suggestions would be George toddler by Ping Lau, or Katie Marie toddler by Ann Timmerman.

2 Likes

Thanks! I’ll show her both of them and see what she thinks.

I know you said you were looking for toddler size or big babies…but I think you should check out Angel Girl by Shirley Jones…

I’ll take a look :slight_smile: If it’s a good match then size isn’t too important lol
@HouseofDolls you mean Angel from Bountiful Baby?

Yes…sleeping baby

Tiffany Blick has larger eyes and on sale on Macphersons. Only 21 inches though

https://macphersoncrafts.com/en/online-store/kits-on-sale/tiffany-by-natali-blick-258-detail

2 Likes

Thanks :slight_smile: I already showed her this one and got a no :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Jewls, Tommy or Harlow by Sandy Faber. Not sure how big they are, though. BB Ladybug might work, too.

1 Like

What about the new Luscinia by Jannie de Lange? It’s not out yet though.

I cant believe I’m the first to mention the Ping Lau girls! Emelia

Cammie Tori

1 Like

Especially Emelia by Ping Lau!! :wink:

2 Likes

Emilia is really close!

1 Like

I vote for Emelia also.

1 Like